304
Haha. Today, I'm both annoyed at myself for generally being entirely wack and revelling in the fact that I'm all like the best person in the world bar none. It truly is a bizarre state of affairs, but something that is 100% accurate. I just find that the slow-motion rock-out world that plays in my head as a video to what would be the soundtrack to my life is far more appealing than ever having to care about how everyday people do anything.
I'm completely ballsed up my business exam earlier, some of the questions completely baffled me. Retake in January it is then.
"Waste my days, drown away..."
I'm taking everything to mean everything recently and I'm floundering. A compliment is worth a million heart palpitations and an insult is liable to result in a firebomb, albeit through the medium of eyes an' evils.
I'm getting stuff all up in reverse at the moment too. When I'm surrounded by people, I'm wishing for my iTunes party shuffle and for Football Manager and when I'm sat by myself, I get caught up in the romantics of being surrounded by people, even if the reality is far more frustrating than the dream.
Reading all this back through makes me come across as though I'm unhappy or pissed off. Far from it. As I've said before I'm the most consistently properly happy I've been for a long while. It's just there's so much to think about that I'm, for want of anthing else to say, uncomfortable.
The future is scary but that's to worry about when it happens. For now, I'm revelling in this top feeling.
Ah, it's a fun filled riot.
I cannot wait for things! My weekends coming up are chockablock filled with friendly-types, a top drawer girlfriend and partying down.
I think I'm gonna faint with overcomeness due to all the superbness heading my way.
Yeah, so, ho-hum.
chro


3 Comments:
At 5:57 PM,
. said…
Gareth if you want to talk to me about something then please do, reading that im a bit worried about you honey.
i love you to death.
At 2:35 PM,
Gareth said…
How is it that you haven't updated your blog in like forever? Hmm?
But, yes. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one!
At 12:23 AM,
pink_blackbutterfly said…
wow!
hope your weekend is fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home